How to use the ad hoc recharging service?
- Go to the ad hoc registration page.
- Fill in the form and set a one-time password to access the Driver Zone. Your password will be valid for 60 minutes. After this time, you will be required to complete the form again.
- When filling out the form, enter the debit or credit card details that will be used to cover the costs of the service. Your card will be debited PLN 50 to cover the payment.
- Select mandatory consents and click “Finish”.
- Now, you can charge your car using the Driver Zone and your one-time password.
- After charging, you will receive an e-mail to the address you provided in the form with the summary of your recharging session and the amount due for the service. If the payment for your recharging session is less than 50 PLN, you will receive the overpayment returned to your card in the coming days. If more, your card will be debited again to cover the total amount.
- Within three working days, we will send an e-invoice for the recharging service to the e-mail address provided in the form.
You can find the instructions on how to charge using the Driver Zone on our YouTube channel.
Ad hoc charging is currently available only in Poland, not in Slovakia.