How to use the ad hoc recharging service?
- Go to the ad hoc registration page.
- Entr you email address and set a one-time password. Your password will be valid for 60 minutes. After this time, you will be required to complete the form again.
- Enter the debit or credit card details that will be used to cover the costs of the service. The amount of PLN 50 will be blocked on your account.
- Tick mandatory consents and click “Finish”.
- You can charge your car using the Driver Zone or our mobile app GreenWay Polska. Log in with your email and one-time password.
- After charging, you will receive an e-mail to the address you provided in the form with the summary of your recharging session and the amount due for the service. Your card will be charged the total gross amount for the service, while the amount of PLN 50 will be released.
- You will receive an e-invoice for the recharging service on your email within three business days.
You can find the instructions on how to charge using the Driver Zone on our YouTube channel.
If you want to use the one-time charging service in Slovakia, you must register in the Slovak system and use the Slovak mobile application – GreenWay Slovensko.