Electric vehicles are mostly charged at night, at places, where people live. So, in the near future, every residential building should have electric vehicle charging stations for residents and their guests.
In fact, the new European Union Energy Performance of Buildings Directive mandates this, so you can expect local laws to follow. Providing overnight charging is to a large extent the most convenient way of using an electric car and this translates into the attractiveness of your property.
We know that providing charging options in multi-family residential buildings or estates is a challenge. It is necessary to provide appropriate connections for charging cars, therefore we not only offer charging stations for residential buildings but also support and selection of the most appropriate solutions, station installation and we also provide a charging service if required.
Making your construction project EV capable will:
- Make your building attractive to residents who demand EV charging options
- You gain additional revenue from charging services
- Help you achieve Green building/LEED certification
- You use the best practices in building charging infrastructure available on the market
- You can include your location in the largest network of EV charging stations in CEE, easily findable by EV drivers