Electric vehicles bring many benefits to local communities. Local government should join the development of electromobility, mainly by supporting the construction of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
An EV means less pollution in cities and lower noise, the effects expected by citizens. When they will switch to electric vehicles often, the benefits will be more noticeable. However, the increase in the number of EVs will only occur when the number of electric vehicle chargers in cities increases significantly.
We believe municipalities have a critical role to play in the development of e-mobility, which is why we prepared this report which you can use to start thinking about the development of charging infrastructure in your city.
Regardless of where you are in the process, whether you have already started it or are just considering, whether you represent a large or small municipality and how much infrastructure you need to plan, we can support you. We have many years of experience in the construction and creation of charging infrastructure and we know how to choose the optimal set of chargers, how to locate charging stations and how to manage them. Each commune is different, but thanks to our experience we can find the right solution.
- cooperation with GreenWay means taking advantage of our extensive experience in the field of charging stations construction – from location selection to charging technology and settlement of the cost
- if you are building an infrastructure dedicated to the needs of local government, cooperation with us will allow you to optimize investment and effectively manage charging costs and the quality of services
- if you decide to make your infrastructure available for payment to the end-users, thanks to us you don’t have to bother with settlements
- thanks to cooperation with an experienced partner, you have the chance to develop your own competences in the field of electromobility development, especially charging infrastructure
- faster development of infrastructure in your city means faster development of electric vehicles and thus faster achievement of ecological effects
- infrastructure development attracts electric tourists to your city, not only from Poland but mainly from abroad. Electric travel is one of the Lonely Planet travel trends for 2019